Creamed spinach is one of those things that has been ruined for a lot of people by the green slop served in restaurants. The real thing is absolutely delicious! Also one of the quickest veggie dishes to make so perfect for quick weeknight meals.
- 1Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Chopped Medium Onions
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 3 cups Chopped Spinach - Raw
- 100g Cream Cheese
- Salt to taste.
- Heat a large pan and add Coconut Oil.
- Sauté chopped onions with a little salt until translucent.
- Add garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add spinach and toss until wilted.
- Add cream cheese and stir until combined and heated through.
Net Carbs 7g per serving.