If you find you have a bit of a pasta craving … this is the most delicious healthy Low Carb High Fat version to eat guilt free! The trick with Zoodles seems to be to cut them as skinny as possible and cook them as quickly as possible. We were blown away by how delicious this was!
Delicious pasta alternative for those on the Low Carb High Fat lifestyle.
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive
- 1.5 Tbsp Butter
- 350g Marrow / Zucchini (sliced into noodles)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 20g Minced Garlic (about 1Tbsp)
- 100 Feta Cheese
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 150g Streaky Bacon
- Salt to taste
- Place cherry tomatoes in a roasting pan with a Tbsp Olive Oil drizzles over and a sprinkle of salt and roast until blistered in the oven.
- Slice Zucchini using a mandoline or a vegetable spiralizer into long thin strips.
- Heat a wok add 2Tbsp olive oil and add chopped streaky bacon and cook until starting to crisp.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add zucchini and butter and stir fry until zucchini is just cooked.
- Add crumbled feta and blistered tomatoes (and any oil in pan) and toss.